Pastoral (Parish) Council
The St. Paul Pastoral Council is an advisory body to our Pastor. We function in a consultative manner in accordance with the norms established by Bishop Thomas Olmsted. The primary mission of the Council is to advise the Pastor on matters of parish policy and planning. The Pastoral Council meets on the second Monday of each month.
Members of the Council include the Pastor, priests assigned to the parish, deacons, and lay volunteer members who serve three-year terms.
Considering this ministry as service to your Parish?
Pastoral Council members must be 18 years of age and
- Be a registered and active member of the Parish
- Have expressed interest and willingness to serve on the Council
- Have demonstrated qualities of leadership within the parish community by involvement in parish activities
- Be willing to invest themselves in the study of all elements relating to the success of the Pastoral Council Plan
- Be available to attend Council meetings